[Rough Draft]

A weblog about god, doubt, insomnia, culture, baseball

7.30.2004

corsondonk ale

for those of you w/ access to a store that stocks corsendonk ale from the brewery van steenberge in belgium (sans such access, here's a link), i highly recommend that you rush out and chill a litre for this weekend. you can drink it as you ponder the mystery of whether the beer is now or has ever been brewed by monks @ corsondonk abbey shubie's used to stock it in marblehead, but i don't know of a distributor in mississippi. yet another reason to move back to new england asap!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Caleb said…

    Try liquorama.net. I'm not for sure about the laws of selling booze over the internet, but they have both the pale and the dark ale for sale. Sweet.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Caleb said…

    Oops. I didn't check your link. I guess it was to liquorama, huh? You know, some of my fondest memories of New England involved sitting around at the Black Cow, sipping a nice Corsendonk Brown, eating some wings or nachos......ahhhhh. Of course, that was the only place we could find Corsendonk, wasn't it??

    You know, I do indeed miss the Bushmills days. I'm heading up to Fiddler's Hearth tomorrow evening, I'll raise a glass of 10 year old Bushmills in honor of you and Bart.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger sammy said…

    and i shall raise a glass to you, my great good friend. i shall raise a glass to you.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
Google
WWW [rough draft]