[Rough Draft]

A weblog about god, doubt, insomnia, culture, baseball

9.22.2004

"i need you"

i need something like morphine only better
i need something like a kiss that lasts forever
i need something like money that will not burn
i need something and i need more than i can earn

i need something, what can i do?
hey, i need something, i need you

i need something like a cure for my soul
i need something like amnesia, for things i know
i need something like a mother, 'cause i'm just a child
i need something like an asylum, 'cause i go wild

i need something like dynamite for the mess i'm in
i need something like a tattoo underneath my skin
i need somebody more than a lover in my bed
i need somebody here with me, here with me in my head

i need something bad and i need it now
i got something wrong with me, you can see
i think you better fix it 'cause i don't know how
(julie miller, i need you). martin luther couldn't have said that better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
WWW [rough draft]